Keeping Your Dining Tables in Top Shape
The care and maintenance of any property is vital to getting the best out of it. Once the maintenance is lacking or inadequate, the durability or value of such an item starts depreciating. Taking care of your dining room table is no different-to make it last for a long period of time, it's up to you.
Dining tables come in different styles, designs and materials, and keeping them in top shape requires an understanding of their makeup. It is thus logical to expect that cleaning a marble dining table, as an example, will be different from cleaning a glass dining table. Hence, the first question to ask is: what type of table do you have?
The answer to this question will determine how to go about keeping your table in a good condition. I'm sure you invested quite a sum of money into getting a quality dining table, and you definitely want to keep it looking new always. This article will discuss how to care for dining tables under three headings: wooden, glass, and marble.
Wooden Dining room Table Care
• Keep your dining room table out of direct sunlight. This will prevent the oil finish of your table from evaporating and leaving a lack luster surface. Be sure to also keep it away from heating or air conditioning outlets.
• Keep your table surface protected from heat, scratches and spills by using table pads, table cloths or placemats. Do not place hot objects directly on the table.
• Regularly dust your table with a slightly damp or soft dry cloth. Clean up liquid spills immediately to prevent your table from soaking them up.
• Do not drag your tables to maintain the integrity of the joints.
Glass Dining Table Care
• Use a soft, lint-free cloth to clean the surface of your glass table regularly. A feather duster can also be used but be careful about leaving scratches on your table.
• Use reliable commercial cleaners or domestic water+ vinegar cleaners to keep your glass sparkling and streak free
• Do not drag cutlery or place other sharp objects on your glass dining table
Marble Dining Room Table Care
• Use a high quality sealer to seal your marble table if necessary. At least, seal once a year.
• Protect the surface during meals with table pads, place mats, and table cloths.
• Use warm water and soft piece of cloth to clean the surface daily. Wipe off spills immediately to prevent staining and dulling of the finish of your marble dining table.
45 Diameter Glass Table Top Sale 5 Pack Pub Set Homelegance 5302BK black friday deals discount Who sells American Drew Sonata Formal Dining Deals for Arch Dining Table Viva Modern Cheapest ITALMODERN Arden Indoor Outdoor Table online Ariel Sofa Table Ashley Furniture online black friday deals Home Decorators Collection Hx13 75 NATURAL Cheap Baxton Studio Graziella Steel Base Aluminum Top Compare prices Cafe Dining Table New Spec black friday Carolina Cottage Engish Sheridan Table black friday sales Where can you buy Counter Dining Table Cappuccino Coaster Price comparisons for Counter Height Dining Cappuccino Finish Dining Table Famous Brand Furniture Compare prices Cheap Dining Table Silver Tinted Glass online Eiffel Tower Coasters NATURAL BLACK black friday best buy specials Discount Queen Cottage White Metal Headboard Bargain Gold Full Metal Headboard Coaster Get the best price for Hillsdale Furniture 41541DTB36 Montello Dining Affordable Hillsdale Furniture 4439 835 Northern Heights Low cost Hillsdale Furniture 4442DTB Pompei Dining Where can you buy Hillsdale Furniture Bayberry Round Pedestal Buying Home Styles Furniture Contour Veneer Deals for Home Styles Ponderosa Casual Dining Homelegance Levita Cherry Dining Table lowes black friday deals Hudson Dining Square Counter Table black friday best buy Lucianna Dining Table Glass Top black friday best buy specials Madison Etched Mercury lidded Bottles Sale Cheap Coaster MIRROR COASTER 900686 online International Concepts Natural Dining Table black friday prices Nightstand Bamboo Design Cherry Finish For sale online Nook Dining Table %2d Black Compare prices Oak Twist Coat Rack Coaster Price Dining Double Pedestal Transitional Espresso Sale Who sells the cheapest Zuo Modern Roca Dining Table online Compare Broyhill Round Cocktail Table 3178 003 Where can you buy Round Dining Table Black Finish Buy Round Dining Table Coaster 101520 online Price comparisons of Round Dining Table Contemporary Cherry Simply Casual Olympia Dining Butterfly black friday Simply Casual Olympia Dining Butterfly Price comparisons of SOFA TABLE COASTER 701189 Cheap Sophie Kids Twin Panel Bed Coaster Table coaster 950070 black friday best buy specials Where can I buy White Drawer Nightstand Coaster 201182 For sale Winsome Furniture Groveland Square Dining Contemporary Brown 6 Drawer Dresser coaster Cheap For sale Zuo Christabel Round Folding Table Low price Zuo Liftoff Dining Table Black How do I get zuo 102141 Zuo Roca Table Rectangle Glass Table Thick Beveled black friday prices Round Glass Table Thick Beveled black friday deals Round Glass Table Thick Beveled
These are a few tips on taking the best care of your main dining room furniture. I suggest that you follow these tips closely and with care in order to get the best results out of them. After all, we all want our furniture to look at their best! It is the most important thing for every housewife and we should make sure to respect that even if it is not our "duty" to keep them clean!