What I Love About the Internet: Pet Peeves along with other Annoyances
Here are a few of the things I love about the internet...
- I love how every time you use a search engine to locate anything nowadays - every result you get is a page with text that are either generated by way of a computer or an illiterate child from somewhere in rural India. Filled without a penny but repetitive keywords. Surrounded on all sides by ad links and menus, and a lot more menus, and even more menus, bringing about more and more ad links?
- I love how eBay's become soooo big that they afford to have the worst customer satisfaction since the Concierge within the Dungeon of the Spanish Inquisition!
- I love Nigerian Royalty and their persistent and valiant tries to gain restitution for the hundreds of millions of dollars which were so unlawfully stolen at their store (or, should I say, kept at their store)! These guys can hardly even spell - yet they've created a fortune by proving the best way stupid and gullible people might be. That's free-enterprise for you!
- I luv evrytng abt txt-msging! It gives the average dullard that many alternative ideas to look simple and uneducated every single day!
- I love how MySpace is the third most popular web site in history - and that i can't, for the lifetime of me, think of a single answer why anyone would want to use their site!
- I love how Google is the online version of your Bush Administration - say the one thing and do something contrasting! 'Don't be evil?' generally equate to: 'Be evil anyways, provided that there's money involved.'
- I love how my computer incorporates a unique serial number; how my copy of Windows has it's own unique serial number; and how I connect to the online world with a unique Ip - yet not a particular freakin' web site knows that I'm actually me - and that i still have to enter 18 billion passwords sixteen times on a daily basis! Really! It's the Modern! Come on already!
- I love how the internet has expanded my head! If it wasn't for the net, I might never have known that of a goatse was (be sure to take images when you try it yourself)!
- I love how the internet exists - yet, people still spend billions and vast amounts of dollars every year on pornography.
- I love how Windows has all of these little pop-up windows that appear whenever something fails and give you advice on the best way to fix the problem. And, I especially love how these hints never, ever, EVER actually solves your short lived problem.
- I love Craigslist - now I'll never need to search long and hard for penis enhancement pills or prostitutes again!
- I love how basically spot a fraudulent eBay auction - and email every one of the bidders to warn them which the item they are bidding on is truly a fake - it's actually not the crooked seller who gets booted off from eBay - it's me!
- I love how the US and UK Governments are reading every email on Earth (including every email you sent this year) - and not a particular, solitary person generally care!
- I love how Wikipedia has garnered a niche as the place to opt for an authoritative encyclopedia packed with knowledge - yet to know for sure if what you will be reading is entirely correct...
- I love how they've added camcorders, digital video cameras, instant messaging and email to cellular phones - now they're four times more annoying compared to what they were four years ago!
- I additionally love Parents who think it's perfectly acceptable for their 7 year old to have a cellular phone. Great. It's simple to over-parent your children from a distance!
- I love how Google's only truly relevant result can be for the search term 'miserable failure.'
- I love eBay sellers that manage to find the time to keyword spam a 10,000 word essay to their item description - yet have the time to add a unitary (and extremely vague) line about the actual item they are selling.
- I love how every time I click on a billboard for 'mesothelioma,' somewhere around, it cost an ambulance-chasing lawyer fifty bucks!
- I love how I can purchase virtually everything I require online and have it delivered straight away to my home - DVDs, liquor, groceries, etc... In case you spend most of your life online playing role-playing games, fear not, you can also order prostitutes online... Now, with social network sites like MySpace, you don't even need to have any real-life friends!
Sinbad Son Preacher Man Cousin Bette Tenure The Banger Sisters Pilot Red Skeltons More Funny Faces NWD 10 Dust Bones Artificial Intelligence HD Divorce American Style WONT COME HOME ARNOLD ZIFFEL Shia LaBeouf 2008 Edited Episode Chalk Morgan Spurlock Presents Tale Crypt Presents Demon Knight Pilot William Wincklers THE DOUBLE D AVENGER Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo Smokin Aces Assassins Ball Unrated The New Best Friend American Pie Presents Beta House Taking Care Of Business The Sofabed HD SHE DONE HIM WRONG Epic Dates Dumbstruck I Do Dont Whos Your Caddy HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN Pilot Chappelles Show 301 Discreet Charm Bourgoisie Nick Kroll Thank Very Cool The Fanny Trilogy Sons of Provo Going to Press Surfer Dude Room 223 Van Wilder Freshman Year Meet the Family The Chaperone Mobsters and Mormons Outcasts Coyote Ugly Unrated Version The Poker Game Pilot Please Give Baby Bummer Pushing Thirty Race the Sun Comic Book The Movie RJs Choice
And, that maybe what I love about the internet!